Your legacy. Your partner.
We help you fulfill your goals for your wealth with dedicated trust & investment management services.
Personal Trust and Estate Administration
We help individuals and families manage wealth accumulation, preservation, and distribution.
- We will work with you and your other advisors to develop trust and gifting plans that improve your assets today and ensure the eventual transfer of your wealth according to your wishes.
- We can serve as your independent, objective Trustee or Co-Trustee to discreetly and efficiently take care of your affairs if you become incapacitated or when you pass.
- As experienced fiduciaries, our trust professionals are committed to acting in good faith and providing a high level of integrity.
We help you create and carry out estate and financial plans tailored to your unique needs.
Our focus is on long-term benefits:
- Conducting a clear analysis of your current financial situation relative to your future goals
- Developing a framework in which to make important financial decisions
- Providing clarity around the impact of your decisions
- Delivering an organized approach to managing your finances
Sophisticated Investment Resources
We are a hometown bank and know our clients need, want and deserve access to sophisticated investment resources and world-class asset management. That’s why we have partnered with SEI Investments, a select group of financial advisors that offer our clients top investment expertise.
Together with SEI, we provide a unique, integrated approach that can help you manage your wealth and achieve financial goals.
SEI is a leading global provider of asset management and investment processing. The group serves about 7,000 clients ranging from banks to trust institutions to high-net-worth families. The company manages hundreds of billions of dollars in mutual funds and pooled or separately managed assets, including billions in assets under management and client assets under administration.
SEI is a public company and is listed on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol SEIC.
MAY LOSE VALUE, NO BANK GUARANTEE, NOT FDIC INSURED Non-deposit investments available through First Federal Bank & Trust are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by First Federal Bank & Trust or any other institution and are subject to investment risk, including market risk, and may result in the loss of principal.