Community Commitment Program
For Non-Profit & Charitable Organizations
First Federal Bank & Trust is giving away $1,000 per week by random draw, every week in 2023 to a 501(c)(3) or qualified tax- exempt organization in Sheridan and Yellowstone counties.
If First Federal has donated to your organization within the past three years, you are automatically entered into the drawing. Please note that eligibility is at First Federal's discretion.
Service. Lead. Inspire.
First Federal Bank & Trust's SLI Committee aims to be a central point of contact in the communities we serve for organizations that rely on volunteer support. Committee members coordinate volunteer opportunities for staff and serve as liaisons between the organizations and employer.
If your organization is in need of volunteers, please fill out and submit the form below to email@example.com.
Supporting Our Communities
First Federal Bank & Trust believes in a thriving community. It's why we've focused on our customers since 1935. We know that values matter - in business, in life and in community. Our mission will always be to support and improve the lives of our staff, customers and community.
Why We're a Mutual Bank
Being a mutual bank gives us the unique opportunity to give back. We don't pay stockholders - we pay our community. When you bank with us, we reinvest your funds right back into the places we call home. We're one of just three mutual banks in Montana and Wyoming.
We understand the success of our bank is dependent upon the success of our clients and our community.
2023 COMMUNITY COMMITMENT WINNERS
- Native American Development Corporation
- Best of the Rest Steer Riding
- Calvary Chapel Big Sky
- The Food Group
- St. Vincent Foundation / SCL Health
- Sheridan County School District #3
- Special Olympics - Yellowstone Valley
- Sheridan Speedway
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention - Montana Chapter
- Downtown Sheridan Association
- Education Foundation for Billings Public Schools
- Sheridan Hawks Jr. Hockey Club
- Montana Rescue Mission
- Sheridan County School District #2 High School Booster Club
- Rocky Mountain College
- WYO Theater
- Dog Tag Buddies
- 307 Discovery Center
- Habitat for Humanity Mid-Yellowstone Valley
- Life Link of Sheridan County
- Partners for Parks Foundation
- Sheridan Rotary Club
- United Way of Yellowstone County
- Sheridan County Justice Office
- Billings Curling Club
- Big Horn Baseball Club
- Cutting Fences Foundation
- Sheridan College Foundation
- Family Support Network
- Sheridan Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Ronald McDonald House of Eastern Montana
- Story Community Library
- Boys & Girls Club of Yellowstone County
- Critters, Crafts & Cooking 4-H Club
- Breakfast Exchange Club Foundation
- Counting on God - Vacation Bible School
- Billings Food Bank
- Herding Rescue Dogs of Wyoming
- Montana K9 Aquatics
- Sheridan American Legion Baseball
- Biblical Counseling Foundation
- Sheridan Dog & Cat Shelter
2022 COMMUNITY GIVING STATS
TOTAL ANNUAL DONATIONS
EMPLOYEE ANNIVERSARY DONATIONS
LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS SERVED
EMPLOYEE VOLUNTEER HOURS
employee anniversary donations
In honor of each employee's work anniversary, First Federal donates $250 to a non-profit of the employee's choice.
participation in non-profit events
First Federal also provides $100 per year for each employee to use towards registrations fees for non-profit organization events.
- HONESTY & INTEGRITY above all else
- TRUST & RESPECT built on fairness
- RESPONSIBILITY to use our resources for the greater good
- EXCELLENCE through lifelong learning, accountability, hard work and continuous improvement
- POSITIVE, CAN-DO ATTITUDE to support team morale and provide exceptional internal and external customer service
- RESILIENCE to learn from our challenges and bounce back from adversity
- TEAMWORK to accomplish so much more than we can individually
- COURAGE & KINDNESS to do the right things while being considerate to others
- OPEN, HONEST COMMUNICATIONS to make it all happen